How is Mini IVF Beneficial to Infertile Couples?
When couples fail to conceive, though having unprotected intercourse frequently for or over a year then, infertility may become a reason for not getting pregnant. For them IVF is the best option to choose. In-vitro fertilization has the highest success rate when compared with other fertility treatments.
Plethora of IVF options are available for the couples. Such as natural IVF, Mini IVF, Injection-free IVF. Couples can prefer any of the above in accordance with their requirement and situation. On the top of everything, the very first thing a couple needs to do is to put head together with our fertility specialists. The consultation with the doctor will make this quest easy and straightforward.
What is Mini IVF?
Mini IVF is sometimes referred to as minimal stimulation in-vitro fertilization. This involves a low dose of fertility medications than other types of in-vitro fertilization. Usually, a great amount of fertility medication is given during ovarian stimulation and the egg retrieval process. But mini IVF utilizes oral medications to induce ovulation. A very small amount of injection and fertility medication are used in this method.
Who are the candidates for mini IVF?
- Women below 35
- Who wants to avoid great use of fertility medication
- Who are at risk of complications owing to the use of injections in prior IVF
- Women who have tubal Factor infertility
- If male factor infertility is not the problem
- Woman with low ovarian reserves and reacted poorly to injection prior
- If you have PCOS or at risk of developing OHSS
Benefits of mini IVF:
- Very few side effects as compared to other IVF
- Less use of injections and drugs so it is painless.
- Reduced risk of complications such as OHSS, pelvic pain, nausea, abdominal discomfort or bloating
- Requires fewer injections, fewer blood draws and less monitoring, reducing the number of office visits and further lowering costs.
- It requires less monitoring
- Reduces risk of pregnancy complications, multiple pregnancies
Presently, thousands of couples are conceiving their dream via assisted reproductive technologies. Now it’s your turn to complete your family. At Sneh Hospital, Best IVF Doctors are available to meet the requirements of infertile couples. It believes that every patient has their unique need that requires specific treatment. Book your dream ticket now!