- Diplomate of National Board (DNB): Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune.
- DGO: B J Medical College & Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- M.B.B.S.: Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad, Anand.
- MNAMS: Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences (New Delhi).
- Currently working as Consultant Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility Specialist at Sneh Hospital & IVF Centre, Ahmedabad .
- Consultant Gynecologist at Gandhi Lincon Hospital, Deesa (Bhansali Trust Hospital) from 04/07/2019 to 05/12/2019. Worked as Full Time Consultant with daily OPD of approx. 35-40 Patients and managed all Gynecological and Obstetrics patients including High-risk pregnancy cases.
- Registrar at Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune during DNB (Diplomate of National Board) training. Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune is leading multispecialty hospital with 550 beds where I Worked with pioneers of Laparoscopic Surgery in India and gained extensive experience in Laparoscopic as well as conventional Surgical procedures and High-risk Obstetrics. I also participated and assisted in various live workshops and national conferences and demonstrations throughout my tenure.
- Resident Doctor (2014-2016) at B.J.Medical College and Civil hospital Ahmedabad. Gained extensive experience in Obstetrics, Laparoscopic Surgery, Gynecology, and Oncology.
- FOGSI Certified Ultrasound Training under Dr. Jayprakash Shah (Ahmedabad).
- Fellowship in Laparoscopy (6 months) - Trained under Dr.Paresh Solanki (Deesa).
- Awarded 2nd The prize for Poster at National Conference of Gynae Endocrinology, Pune on the topic "Pregnancy in a rare case of Takayasu's Arteritis" in June 2018.
- "Role of ultrasonography in cases of first-trimester vaginal bleeding & its correlation with clinical findings" – A prospective observational study under the guidance of Dr. Maria Patil (Senior Consultant, Pune).
- "Study of 30 cases of Antenatal Patients" published in International Journal of Research in Medicine
- "Preterm Delivery: Role of Cervical Encirclage" published in the International Journal of Research in Medicine
- "Role Of Betamethasone to Prevent RespiratorynDistress Syndrome in the New Born - A Retrospective Study" published in Paripex-Indian Journal of Research